Veethree’s fuel sender is designed to meet the complex environments of the fuel system. Made from engineering grade plastics and aircraft grade aluminium, it is designed to work in gasoline, diesel and biofuels.
Veethree’s fuel sender is designed to meet the complex environments of the fuel system. Made from engineering grade plastics and aircraft grade aluminium it is designed to work in gasoline, diesel and biofuels. It has unique features like insert molded in electrical terminals and a U-channel support system to make sealing to the tank easy and protect it from damage due to fuel slosh. It is designed to work in plastic and metal fuel tanks utilizing the standard 5 hole SAE hole pattern.
The fuel sender is adjustable from 4” to 24” tank depths and outputs 240 ohms at empty to 33 ohms at full resistance range. The solid float is made for automotive grade material to resist damage.
It is designed to work with Veethree’s wide range of gauge styles and can be adjusted to allow the float arm to point in any one of the four 90 degree orientations.
* One year warranty (please refer to our warranty statement below)
* Our prices INCLUDE GST. An invoice will be generated for every sale . We will send you a copy of the invoice only if you ask for it.
We will provide replacement product for any product covered by this warranty, which is returned (freight prepaid) within the warranty period to us. Our sole responsibility under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of product which is, in our opinion, defective. We are not responsible for charges connected with the removal of such product or re installation of replacement or repaired parts.
We will have no obligations under this warranty for any product which:
* has been improperly installed
* has failed or has been damaged due to an accident or abnormal operation including racing, misuse, or alterations outside our factory
* has been repaired or modified by entities other than our suppliers
* has been used with other product(s) which, in our suppliers opinion, are incompatible with their product